Sunday 3 May 2009

Stamp With Us Sketch Challenge

Wow it's Sunday again already, where does the time go??????? Time for another Stamp With Us Challenge. This week it is a sketch challenge and the last week that Natalie, Monica & I are on our own as next week we will have the new DT up and running! We launched the online classes on Friday night and it was brilliant fun, but very tiring!!!!It's not too late to join in the fun we would love to see you! This is my card for the sketch challenge: I have used Window Dressing Hostess stamp set & Oval All stamp set.Chocolate Chip and Whisper White cardstock, Holiday Treasures & Chocolate Chip Designer patterned papers,Oval & Scallop Oval punches & a white doodle pen.

7 comments:

  1. Love the card Zoe!
    Hope you've got over Friday night now- soooooo much fun- but tiring!! My poor brain couldn't cope & keep up with it all!!!
    Thank goodness its a rest day today!!
    Thanks for the award this week! So chuffed!!

    Teresa xx

    PS. Are you sure none of us can adopt Rosie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fab card hun, love it! The image is so sweet!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card ,love the image you have used ,gorgeous ,hugs Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I love this card.

    Looks just like Buddy :o)

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh super cute, I love it. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, love that sketch, I must try harder to join in, I don't seem to be able to find the time at the moment!! I am making a secret scrapbook at the moment... not really my forte, but hey!
    Hope you are well Zoe?
    Justine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. super duper card, my friend....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x