Sunday 3 January 2010

Stamp With Us Colour Challenge

Good morning, I hope that you are all snuggly buggly warm and enjoying your Sunday! Can you believe a fortnight has passed since our last challenge????? This weeks challenge at Stamp With Us is a colour challenge, why not pop over and have a peep! Here is my card:Not the usual colour scheme I would have chosen but I am happyish with the results! Right I am off to attack the decs! They are driving me potty and can't wait to get them back in the loft! Fare thee well, i'll be back soon...................lol too much "Oliver" this Christmas me thinks! x

3 comments:

  1. I recently discovered your blog, i have become a follower, i love your cards and your style of card making. First discovered your work in Creativity. A gorgeous effective card, well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hun this is such a classy card love it
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be more than happyish, this is so elegant. I love it.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x