Monday 2 August 2010

Papertake Weekly Challenge Card

Morning, I hope that you have all had a lovely weekend, I had to work Saturday and was decorating & shopping yesterday so it hardly feels like I've had a weekend. You may or may not know but I do love a challenge and this is my card for this weeks Papertake Weekly Challenge, the challenge was to follow their sketch so pop on over and have a peep at the sketch and all the FAB cards that the DT have made:

I have made this for my uncle who's birthday it is next week. I have used "Spiced Cider" SU papers and the "Cheers to you" SU stamp set.

I had better be off to get ready for work, I have two more days working full time then my boss is back from her holidays and I cam back to my normal hours, I can't wait, I'm exhausted from working full time for these two weeks.

I'll be back soon x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Zoe
    love your card, I bet your Uncle will too. Sorry I've been awol for a few days, lots of things going on at the moment, (fingers crossed this will be a better week), hope so, as I have several cards to make lol. I'm not surprised to hear that you are exhausted, after working full time for two weeks.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Zoe! I've only just got around to using my 'Cheers to You' set after having it for months, but it's perfect for mens cards! I worked all weekend too and today is my 6th day on. I have got 5 days off after today though!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card for your uncle ~he will just love it!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the card! love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x