Tuesday 17 April 2012

Arthur the amazing jigsawing cat!

Just a quick one today, I wanted to share with you all this picture of Arthur. Having been so poorly for a while I have been doing a few jigsaws as I can sit a bit and do a bit then rest a bit, perfect pastime. Here he is helping me:



This is him helping me sort the pieces, every time I but an edge piece in the box he flicked them out again, although i appreciate his help it does take a little longer with him assisting me!



See you soon! xxx

3 comments:

  1. by the look on Arthurs face i think you will find it is his jigsaw lol x
    hope you feeling a little better x
    hugs
    Suzie Qx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course he wants to help!

    Perhaps he didn't like the picture?

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x