Wednesday 2 December 2009

Penny Black Challenge Card

I do love the Penny Black challenge and this week it is a sketch challenge. Here is my entry: I have forgotten how much I love my Penny Blacks and have gotten a little bit rusty with my colouring but I am getting the hang of it again slowly but surely. I have used the Christmas My Minds Eye paper range and coordinating bazill cardstock. The corner frills are dome with a QK revolution die. The greeting is by Craftwork Cards and I have finished it off with some little black gems, although I don't think you can see them! I am up to date with all my classes and commissions!! YEAH it feels so nice! So am now getting stuck into the new round of Stamp With Us online classes which are starting at the end of Jan! Goodness knows what I would do if I had a job? I don't have a second to spare at the moment! I am on the lookout for a little job, just a few hours a week so let me know if anyone knows of anything as jobs seem to be as rare as rockinghorse poo at the moment! See you soon xxx

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card...love the cute hedgie......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x