Tuesday 1 December 2009

Papercraft Inspirations

Morning everyone, Pinch, Punch first day of the month.......................No returns! I hope you have all remembered to open number "1" on your advent calender! Hubby got me a Lindt one this year, so thats chocolate for breakfast for the rest of December, RESULT! Here are the pics of my cards in the latest Issue of Papercraft Inspirations. These are in the quick and easy section and I am really pleased with the results: This is the cover incase you wanted to get your mits on a copy! This card is a Get Well Soon card using Doodlebug papers and a Doodlebug card stock sticker, with a sling attached. This card was to be a simple female birthday card with a butterfly theme, I have used DIY embellishments with DCWV glitter papers. This "Thank You" card is made using Bashfull Blue SU designer papers and some pink vinyl thickers, the little flowers have been created using a punch and diamante gems. My final card was made using the latest My Minds Eye Christmas papers and embellishments. I love these papers and had forgotten I had them lol, I will have to get them out and play with them again! That's all from me today, I have a busy day ahead of me making a 100 Christmas Cards with Natalie! We normally start off okay but hysteria sets in after a while and then we whack magic FM up and sing our way through the repetition! See you soon xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hiya,
    You so famous at the mo you are everywhere!!
    goodluck with the cards
    Suzie qx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x