Monday 30 November 2009

Peepo!

I thought that you would like to see my little Olive hiding in Natalie's Krispy Kreme doughnut bag. Nat had popped in to drop some bits off and we turned round to see this.......bless her! Thank goodness there were no doughnuts in it! LOL She loves all bags and boxes and is getting braver and braver with people, she is such a little scaredy cat! I'll be back tomorrow with a peep at some cards I have in the latest addition of Papercraft Inspirations. See you then! xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hiya,
    of course there were no donuts you and Nat had probably scoffed the lot lol!
    poor old olive and you didnt even leave her one ah!
    hugs
    Suzie Qx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x