Saturday 28 November 2009

Spotlight On Christmas Class

I thought you would like a little peep at the class that I done on Thursday night. I have used the "Spotlight on Christmas" stamp set from SU and have used, Bashful Blue, Certain Celery & Lavender Lace as my colour scheme. This was a colour way that Monica used on one of the online classes and I loved it so much I thought I would give it a go! Fun was had by all and everyone managed to complete all 4 cards!!!! YEAH!! Although there were some awful stories about toothbrushes and toe nails!!!! erghhhhhh I am off to sharpen my elbows as I'm off to town to do a spot of shopping and I think it is going to be busy! Have a nice weekend, whatever you are up to and see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Zoe these are fabulous, I am gonna give this a go!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x