Thursday 19 November 2009

All in the family birthday card!

Morning all I have had great blogging intentions this week but have had major problems with our internet connection and my laptop so apologies for my absence, I hope I am excused! This is the card that I made for Kian to go with his Poo cakes: I have used the "All in the family" stamp set and my new "Schoolbook Serif" alphabet stamp set. I am now in love with this set so expect to see it again soon! I'll be back tomorrow to show you something very exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Zoe

    This is a great boy card and those are seriously fabby footy/poo cupcakes on the post below!

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That All in the Family is so cute and so easy to personalise your cards. I bet he loved it and I bet the boys got a real kick out of the poo cakes, I'm guessing there were plenty of giggles.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Zoe, great kids card. Loving your cakes as well!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card to go with the poo cakes ~how i laughed looking at them ~yes they are turd like!!! ~bet the boys loved them!!!(perfect idea)
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x