Sunday 1 November 2009

Stamp With Us Theme Challenge

So sorry I have been AWOL the last couple of weeks, I have been up to my eyes in it with Stamp With Us Winter.
This weeks challenge over on Stamp With Us is Christmas and here is my card:
This is actually one of the cards from one of my online projects, I hope you like it? I have used the new "Tree Trimmings" stamp set & "Merry Moments" papers all matted onto Night of Navy card stock. I will show you the rest of my projects over the next couple of weeks. I hope you are having a good weekend. XXX

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Zoe and it was worth you being up to your eyes - SWU winter was SO much fun. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe

    Beautiful card love
    the layout!!

    Also wanted to drop you a line to say I loved your Animal Crackers cards in this months Papercrafts essentials mag thay were fab loved the balloon Kitty one

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x