Friday 20 November 2009

Penny Black "Christmas for Guys" Challenge Card

It feels like 100 years since I have entered a challenge other than the Stamp With Us ones. I saw the Penny Black challenge and thought ohhhhhhhh I'm going to have a go at that one! The challenge is "Christmas for Guys" and I hope that this fits the bill................. I have used "Christmas Tree Ted" and have teamed it with some SU papers and greeting. I am a little out of touch with my colouring, I think I need to do it more often as I really struggled with this today! I'll see you Sunday with the Stamp With Us Challenge. I'm going to pop to the shops then spend the evening watching Children In Need, I don't know why as I only cry all the way through!

4 comments:

  1. fabulous card and I love that Stamping Up paper and your gorgeous ted...perfect for a male card...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Zoe, and the preview of the ones in the magazine.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card sweetie, love that paper!!!!! Pleased you got to play with us on PB - hope you join in again soon hun
    -x-x-x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your card this little bear is very sweet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x