Monday 22 March 2010

This is my final show and tell for the online classes, this is a double page layout I have made using the "Christmas Jingle" Simply Scrappin' kit. Each of the page elements pop up, and pop out to create hidden journal space and more photographs!
I think you agree my Nephew was very happy with his Christmas presents! LOL I have just got back from Stratford Upon Avon with Nalalie, Monica and a whole bunch of fabulous ladies who attended the Stamp With Us Retreat! We have had a complete ball! I will pop back soon and tell you all about it! Have a lovely day! x

1 comment:

  1. Sweet project! It's nice you have such a cute nephew to scrap. Glad to hear the retreat was fun. Really wish I could have been there. Can't wait to hear more about it.
    Cate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x