Saturday 2 April 2011

Penny Black March class card number 1!

Over the next few days I will be showing you the Penny black cards that I made at my March class.
I have used the PB stamp called "Surprise" and it is one of my faves! I have also used one of Paula Pascual's greeting stamps. I have coloured it in with watercolour pencils and have teamed it with some Crate paper, SU card and SU ribbon.
I'm off to work now (which will be MANIC!) but we are having a tea party later so am looking forward to that and hoping that my morning at work goes quickly!
See you soon, hope you have a lovely weekend! x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zoe
    love your card.I too have this stamp (completely forgot I had it) so I am going to dig it out, as it was ONE of my favs.
    Hope your morning speeds by for you.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, check out those little characters....especially like the little one at the bottom totally 'vegged' out in the pot.hope you had a lovely tea party Hun.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x