Tuesday 3 May 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!

Morning, I hope that you all enjoyed your long weekend, I had a lovely lovely time, and feel thoroughly refreshed and ready to go again!
I have just remembered that I didn't show you this card that I made for my Dad, it was his birthday on Good Friday and this is the card that I made for him.
I have used my new "Flower Powered" stamp by Penny black and have teamed it with some "Celebration" SU papers and a Craftwork card circle greeting. The "Dad" has been stamped using the schoolbook serif alphabet and I have used some mini buttons o embellish from the new SU mini catalogue.
I am off to work today so had better get some washing on the line first!
See you soon.
Zoe xxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Hun, what a gorgeously cute image. Glad to hear you had a good weekend..xxx
    Love and Sprouty hugs
    Anita..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect "dad" card ~such a sweet cat~ love the paper and buttons!!
    vanessa xx
    ps perfect clothes drying day ~mine was stiff when taken off the line!!LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x