Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween! PHOTO HEAVY!!!!

Sorry I haven't been around for a while, I have been busy sorting out our Christmas day and getting ready for the annual Wonka Halloween party! I thought I would share a few of the pics with you! There was apple bobbing, donut bobbing and an X-Factor show! As you can imagine absolute carnage, the costumes ranged from Papa Smurf to an Oompaloompa we laughed all afternoon! Here is a peep at Daddy Wonka as Papa Smurf....................LOL
Here are a couple of very scary skeletons!!!
everyone elses identity has been protected so that we are able to show our faces in public again! So moving on to Mr Wonkas pumpkins, he has really mastered them this year, I think they are FAB! This is the Angry Bird one that was make for Kyles party that he went to on Saturday:
This is his shrek pumpkin, Mr Wonka and I went as Shrek and Fiona, photo's of which have all been destroyed! LOL
and finally the fave of the night, the famous spewing pumpkin! How horrid..........
and a Mrs Wonka party wouldn't be complete without Halloween cupcakes so here is this years efforts! Shrek and I are having a day of rest today! Which I can assure you is well deserved! I hope you all have a Happy Halloween and I will be back tomorrow with my projects from Natalie and I's crafting day!

5 comments:

  1. Fab pumpkins and those cupcakes look so good. I think you are being very mean not showing us your Shrek and Fiona photos - were you as green as a sprout?????

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh green and gorgeous I bet :).....will need to see the pics on Sat ;).
    What super costumes, lush cupcakes and WHAT awesome pumpkins!!!!! Amazing!..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good party. x Thanks for a great day on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazing pumpkins! Even my hubbie is impressed and those cupcakes look delicious!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab photos would make a great scrap page x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x