Monday 31 October 2011

Dr Who cupcakes & Pines and Poinsettias Card 2

Good morning! Wowser what a hectic weekend! I was out for dinner Friday night, at the Eastbourne crop all day Saturday and my nephews 7th birthday party yesterday, my goodness 24 children make an awful lot of noise at an X Factor disco party! Dr who cupcakes where the request..........and what a headache they caused! I did manage to rustle some up though:
he was over the moon with them, I thought they were a little gruesome but as long as the customers happy! LOL!
I was popping back to show you the second card that we made with the pines and poinsettias stamp set and here it is:
I have used the came products as before and am happy with the final result, although it would need to be hand delivered as it is a bit of a chunky monkey!
I'll be back soon with the final card from the set. XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x