Tuesday 1 November 2011

Christmas Extravaganza Polar Party Card

Good morning, I hope that you have all recovered from the Halloween festivities....... I still have green face paint under my nails!!!! ARGHHHHH
It is time for a bit of crafty show and tell, I made two classes for our Christmas day, this is the card from the Polar Party class.
I have used the new In Colors from Stampin' Up! Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade and Pool Party, I love how they have gone together and love the alternative Christmas colours! The stamp set is so cute and I love how crisply they stamp!
I have coloured it in with SU ink pads and have added some glitter elements. The ribbon is the new ruffled ribbon which I have fallen in love with! I will be getting some more of these!
I will pop back tomorrow and show you the matching gift box......till then xxx

3 comments:

  1. So love these colours.
    What a fab class - Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is VERY cute! And that ruffled ribbon is just fantastic, soooo pretty..xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x