Wednesday 8 October 2008

Friday Sketchers Challenge.....All Stitched Up!

This is my effort for the Friday Sketchers Challenge , you ought to pop over and check them out as they have some great cards by the design team. The challenge was to use the following sketch for inspiration:

I have gone outside my box a little for this one, so hope you like it:

I have used a penny black stamp (how unusual!) and used gems on the collar and glitter on the butterfly and flowers. I have then sewn ribbons onto pink Bazzill to form the background. Finally I embellished the ribbons with a mixture of safety pins, ball head pins and bows.

10 comments:

  1. This is luvly & luv all the detail :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card with the colours & the ribbon details.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again just joined your followers list please feel free to do the same from Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the image! Your ribbon and embellishments are wonderful. Thanks for trying my sketch.
    Carole :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs W! Are these all the bits of ribbon that Arthur has left you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. He carefully selected them for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the ribbon, very nice embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab! Cute stamp and I love all those yummy ribbons!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x