I have used one of the Polar die cuts along with last years Daisy Bucket Christmas range of papers. I have matted the bear and Daisy Bucket paper onto the black bazzilland stitched around the edges. (You may have noticed a distinct lack of sewing on projects recently that's because I went through a period of sewing machine rage, this happens every once in a while, my machine is very temperamental!) I have added a tab using a QK tab die and the phrase "brrrr" using Doodlebug mini rub on's. I then added the stitched black strip along the bottom along with a paper flower that was made with co-ordinating papers and finished with a black Doodlebug glitter brad.