Friday 24 July 2009

Lego cakes

I had my nephew for a couple of hours yesterday and we decided that we were going to make Lego miner cakes, complete with miners and rock monsters!!!! The sponge was green and the icing grey and here are the results........
This is a Lego miner complete with diamonds
This is a rock monster who steals the diamonds from the mines.......
This is a fight between the miners and the rock monsters
I hope you appreciate that I had to kneel in an ants nest next to the only rock in the garden to take these pictures as the little man insisted that Lego miner cakes can only have there pictures taken on rocks! So I really really hope that you like them........ See you soon with a couple of cards that I made for the Stamp With Us retreat.

10 comments:

  1. You have made me giggle! Little ones can be very persuasive can't they?
    Your cakes are wonderful!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT and yummy!!!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there sweetie, oh I have missed visiting. I was thinking about you the other day and thinking I really must get in touch. Scrummy cakes babes - you are such a good auntie!!!!! Hope you managed to avoid those pesky ants!!! Look after yourself and take care
    squidgy hugs
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww how funny your little man is, they are fabulous cakies...

    Ewwww Ants nest nahhhh rather have no leccy thanks....

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic! Well done you for inspiring your little nephew, he's a lucky boy! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow these are fabulous, sweetie! Your one super cool auntie! Hope that you didn't get ants in ya pants!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you the Bestest Auntie or what!!!
    Did you get to eat the cakes too?? LOL

    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you must be the best auntie ever, what great fun your nephew must have when he visits you acn I send over my 6 grandsons, they are real cake maniacs!!!!!
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had lotd of fun.
    Sally. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Love your blog and ideas! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x