Sunday 26 July 2009

Stamp With Us recipe Challenge

Happy Sunday everyone, this is my card for this weeks Stamp With Us recipe challenge.
I have used "Wintergreen" papers which are a retired paper set but are sooooooooo yummy! I have been using these loads recently and have fallen in love with them! The snowflake and the greeting are from the "Season Of Joy" stamp set and the book plate is from the SU Hodge Podge set. I have finished off with a bit of doodle doodle dandying around the edge.
I have got Mama & Papa Wonka for lunch along with a certain little Lego cake maker so I had better go and sort the veg out! Have a lovely day whatever you are doing! x

4 comments:

  1. love this look Zoe, brilliant papers. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Mrs Wonka. You have a crush on the Wintergreen papers as I have a crush on the Berry Bliss papers.
    Love your card, Zoe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lurves this card, and i was soooo inspired by the cards you made for our weekend I bought these papers, come see what i made with them.... oh i need more before the new catty comes out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wintergreen papers are the best! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x