Tuesday 11 August 2009

Confessions of a bad blogger!

My name is Mrs Wonka and I am a bad blogger! There I said it out loud......that should make me feel so much better! I am so sorry that I have been so rubbish, I have been up to my eyes in other projects and my mojo has run out by the time it comes to crafting for me! I thought I would quickly pop on and show you my DT card for the Stamp With Us challenge this week. I have used the "I Wish" scrappin kit, I can;t believe how far those blighters go! I promise that I won't leave it so long next time!

9 comments:

  1. Mrs Who? Oh yes, Mrs Wonka, I think I remember you!! :)
    Of course you are forgiven - there is life beyond blogging (although I'm not sure I always remember that).
    I spotted this card on the challenge blog - I love it, it is just the perfect Christmas card.
    Have a lovely day.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie! Long time no see, my friend! How could we not forgive you, LOL! Loving the card, the papers are delish!
    Big Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. who??? i`m just as bad!! welcome back!!
    fabby xmas card ~ really stylish and special!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya,
    It's not so bad i'm one of the lucky ones that get to see you in the flesh!! xxx
    fantastic card - crimbo not that far away i'm sure you know days and minutes lol x
    Suzie Qx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there thingy ...... hmmmm pot calling kettle me thinks :o)
    Great card sweetie - sorry it has been an eternity since I was last here. Have smacked my own bum for being such a bad friend
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! glad to see your back in Bloggieland Wonkie! I missed you x Like the card - really like the layout too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well if you a bad blogger I must be a totally atrocious blogger lol.

    Your cards are always worth waiting for. Love it

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful as always Zoe!! your getting as bad as me for your posting habits!!
    Justine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x