Monday 24 August 2009

Now that's what I call a rock monster cake!

You may have seen my post a few weeks ago with some rock monster cakes, although Kyle thought they looked okay.......he didn't think they looked like rocks!!!! So here are rock monster cakes take two....I feel like a bad auntie not thinking to make actual rock cakes first time round! He was much happier with this attempt. Hopefully the Lego miners can catch the rock monsters this time and I won't have to recreate the battle scene again out of cake! The things we do eh........

4 comments:

  1. Great idea! And who's going to eat the rocks? The 'good' ones??

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a brilliant aunt can you adopt me PLEASE!!!!!!!
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you make one for me? LOL - looks rocky and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol your little man is just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x