Thursday 20 August 2009

Happy Birthday Gramps!

It was my Gramps 95th birthday last week, he still lives on his own and only gave up driving in January! My Mum held a little tea party for him which he LOVED so I thought I would share with you a pick of the cupcake tower I made for him! The cup cakes were vanilla sponge with chocolate frosting (lots of it) topped with flakes or crunchies and finished off with sparklers!......ohhhhhh they were delish......although I do say so myself! Most importantly Gramps loved them and had never seen anything like it before! So mission accomplished. I hope your mouths are watering..............

3 comments:

  1. Zoe,PLEEEEEEEASEEEEE put 1 in a box & send it to me!!! LOL!!!
    They look amazing & luv that holder!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, what a delish looking cakes! I bet your Gramps enjoyed those! Hope he had a fab 95th birthday!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my giddy aunt, I am dribblin, well done Gramps on your 95th, and still living on own amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x