Tuesday 18 August 2009

Bold & Bright Class!

Morning all and welcome to day 2 of my show and tell from Stamp With Us online. This was my second class called Bold & Bright! I wonder why it was called that..............lol I just love the bright colourway from Stampin' Up! but don't use it as much as I would like to.

In this class we made 3 cards, covered a notebook and made an ink pad gift box, which would be fab as a hostess gift for demonstrators or an excellent gift for a crafty friend!

I hope this hasn't given you a headache.........lol

See you in the morning with the final peek!

2 comments:

  1. I was prepared for the bright colours as my latest post also needed sunglasses to view! I love the freshness of the bright colours and each individual piece looks beautiful. Love Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab, I really enjoyed this class, one of my faves.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x