Monday 17 August 2009

Chocolate yummyness!

As promised over the next 3 days I will be showing you my projects from the latest round of Stamp With Us online. This is my chocolate class using the "A rose is a rose" stamp set and Chocolate Chip designer papers. The class included 3 different styles of card a chocolate wrap and a chocolate cup cake, and I really mean a chocolate cup made in a cup! It only takes 3 minutes in the microwave and it is gorgeous! See you tomorrow with a peek at my Bold & Bright class.

4 comments:

  1. these are mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm delicious Zoe, love them so much that I may need to go and have a choccy snack, lol
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, yummy work!!!!!!!!!!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that cake cup thing looks delicious!! I would hate to think how many I would get through if they only take 3 minutes to make!!! Love your cards, that little bit of green really looks beautiful against the brown. The zigzag card at the back looks awesome! Love Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another one of my fave classes, and the cake is delish too!1, though mine was big it didnt fall over the side, what am i doing wrong!..lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x