Wednesday 19 August 2009

Cheers to you!

Morning everyone, onto the last project that I made for the online classes. This was aimed at the men in our lives! Well for the man in my life, Mr Wonka or Beer Monster as he turns into on occasions! LOL This is using the "Cheers To You" Stamp set and "Junior Varsity" papers. In the class we made a bottle bag and 3 different cards. All of the projects came with step by step photo instructions and were easily achievable to re-create. I hope that you have enjoyed your little peeks, Natalie & Monica came up with some wonderful projects including a bird house, shoe gift box, handbag, sampler and a pop up, flip out and stand up mini book! Although the interactive parts of the online classes have now finished the site is available for another 2 weeks so it isn't too late to join in and down load the 10 sets of pdf picture instructions and watch the technique videos and view the AMAZING online gallery from all of Stamp With Us Summers members. Thank you everyone who joined in this time around! I hope to see you all again at Stamp With Us Winter!!! I will be back tomorrow with some cupcakes I made for a very special birthday boy!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Great project!!!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya chick, this is fab ..... beer monster indeed, lol ...bet you are right there beside him matching drink for drink ahha
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. That definately was my most fav project and can't wait to join in next time.

    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x