Wednesday 10 December 2008

Don't Panic......I'm still alive!!!!

I'm so sorry that I haven't entered blog land for nearly a week.....I am up to my eyes in it at the moment and those that know me know that everything takes 10 times longer for me to achieve!!! I thought you would like to see my Christmas card from my Nephew, we had a little card making session on Monday and I do believe he has quite a creative streak.

He made 6 in total all for his special people......he decided he didn't want to do writing in Auntie & Uncles so he drew us instead here I am:-

I appear a little ghost like.....I do LOVE the way he has captured my big mouth.......... Here is Uncle Wonka......

He has even remembered his glasses........bless him.

That is as creative as I have got the past week but I do need to bash a couple of cards out before the weekend so I may be back later! TTFN x

10 comments:

  1. Hi There!!! Glad to hear you are ok,missin ya lots :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there sweetie - I thought you had disappeared into a large vat of chocolate, so nice to hear you are still with us. What a brill card - deffo a natural me thinks :o)
    Hope you get everything done and then get back here with us all soon - I am missing you
    byeeeeeeee
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah bless him.

    Definately gets his creative streak from you ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think best get him on the demoing circuit Mrs. W - very shortly you'll be able to retire in the manner only you are accustomed to - bathing in chocolate pennies. A lovely card well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I would have recognised you anywhere babes!! Is this the same nephew who sat on the backward horse?? lolxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw these are `gorgeous` love it when the little ones create...It brings a whole new meaning to craFT AGAIN!!!
    hAVE A LOVELY WEEK:)~x~

    ReplyDelete
  7. How awesome! Thanks for sharing!
    Wishing you in advance "A Merry X'Mas and A Happy New Year''

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi chick xx Hope you are OK. LOVE the tree - it's gorgeous and your bags of poo are adorable. Hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Mrs Wonka, your nephews card is gorgeous. Oh i know what you mean about being busy, its that time of year unfortunately. so much to do and not enough hours in the day. You will be able to get back to it in the new year. Have a lovely evening hugs linda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh bless him ~i so love these drawings ~very special!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x