Monday 22 December 2008

Pink Christmas!

This is a card that I made using an image that was sent to me in a pif by the lovely pink sunflower . It is a Spiral Whisper image called "Milly On a Yule Log" This is a classic example of an image I would never have looked at twice but now I have used it I have fallen in love with it! So thank you diane for making me go outside my normal craft box! The papers I have used are from the lovely Marcia, she sent them along with some beautiful FF images, thanks Marcia. I have just added an imaginese snowflake and a papermania flocked snowflake to finish it off. Sorry about the wonky photo.............not sure what happened there! I think I have managed to unwonk it a little........

8 comments:

  1. what a lovely ,pretty xmas card ~just love that image (have been looking at those stamps myself)
    that snowflake is amazing!!
    have a wonderful xmas
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card hun - as for the wonky piccie .... maybe you should have more water with your drinkies, lol
    Have a fab crimbo babe
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very wlcome & you made her luck luvly & PINK!!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs W, fab card, love the image and the pretty snowflake.
    Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love the image and papers. :0 Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Zoe!Fab card!I thought it was you so i had to come and check lol.Your cards in this month's Papercraft Essentials are fab!!!Have a lovely christmas!hugs Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goooorge chick xxx Love that funky snowflake. Oh I got my new mag today and geuss who I saw in it? Well I think you might have good idea lol xxx FABULOUS xxxxx You have a brill crimbo wontcha xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zoe this is such a fabby card hubby - LOVE the colour scheme and the gorgeous snowflake. Fabulous!!

    Hope you and yours have the most wonderful Christmas

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x