Monday, 22 December 2008

Pink Christmas!

This is a card that I made using an image that was sent to me in a pif by the lovely pink sunflower . It is a Spiral Whisper image called "Milly On a Yule Log" This is a classic example of an image I would never have looked at twice but now I have used it I have fallen in love with it! So thank you diane for making me go outside my normal craft box! The papers I have used are from the lovely Marcia, she sent them along with some beautiful FF images, thanks Marcia. I have just added an imaginese snowflake and a papermania flocked snowflake to finish it off. Sorry about the wonky photo.............not sure what happened there! I think I have managed to unwonk it a little........

9 comments:

  1. what a lovely ,pretty xmas card ~just love that image (have been looking at those stamps myself)
    that snowflake is amazing!!
    have a wonderful xmas
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card hun - as for the wonky piccie .... maybe you should have more water with your drinkies, lol
    Have a fab crimbo babe
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very wlcome & you made her luck luvly & PINK!!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs W, fab card, love the image and the pretty snowflake.
    Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love the image and papers. :0 Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Zoe!Fab card!I thought it was you so i had to come and check lol.Your cards in this month's Papercraft Essentials are fab!!!Have a lovely christmas!hugs Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goooorge chick xxx Love that funky snowflake. Oh I got my new mag today and geuss who I saw in it? Well I think you might have good idea lol xxx FABULOUS xxxxx You have a brill crimbo wontcha xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zoe this is such a fabby card hubby - LOVE the colour scheme and the gorgeous snowflake. Fabulous!!

    Hope you and yours have the most wonderful Christmas

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so sweet!
    Love your gorgeous colouring and your snowflake is so scrummy!

    hugs
    kim xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x