Wednesday 22 December 2010

Christmas Gift Wrapping

Morning bloggers I am pleased to say that I have now finished the wrapping YEAHHHHHH. Here is one of the little gifts that I have wrapped with some homemade wrapping paper.I have used some simple brown paper and stamped onto it with Serene Snowflakes stamps in Cherry Cobbler ink. I then created the tag and added a little gem to the centre. I would like to pretend that all my parcels looked this pretty but they don't. My parcels all look lovely to start with then by the time I am at the end they look as though they have been run over by a bus! LOL See you tomorrow.xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oooh that's gorgeous! I still have all my wrapping to do ... and NO TIME! Yikes!
    Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks lovely Zoe, I shall send Hubby out to get brown paper now, sorted............

    Maggie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x