Monday 12 September 2011

August Scrapclub Single Page Layout

This is the layout that I made for Augusts Scrapclub it is the only photo of me that I actually like so it tends to be the one I reach for if I need a pic of me (although I have reflection across this picture and it looks like my nose is 20 times larger!)
I have used "Lap of Luxury" papers and the SU Sizzix flower die. I was really hesitant to use these papers as they didn't really grab me in the catalogue but I was kicking myself for not ordering them sooner as they are DELICIOUS in real life! You still have a couple of weeks to get your mits on them so don't hang about!
See you soon xxx

3 comments:

  1. You always make people smile Wonkie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see the finished layout - was fun seeing it coming together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page, cracking pic.....and you just need to powder your nose to take the shine off Hun ;)..xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x