Monday 26 September 2011

Second Hand Craft Sale Sat 22nd October!

Would you like to earn a few pennies for some new stash from your old/unused crafting stuff. Yup you guessed it I am holding another second hand craft sale. This will be the fourth one and they are getting more and more popular! There were massive bargains to be had last time so don't miss out this time!

It is free entry to come and grab a bargain, there will be lots of stalls and refreshments for you to have a rest in between stalls! You may even get to sample a famous Mrs Wonka cupcake!

It will be taking place on Sat Oct 22nd and will be from 12am-2.30pm.

I have already booked 75% of the tables but still have some still available. If you would like to have a table and get rid of some of your surplus stash (we all have it!) then please do not hesitate to contact me and I can give you all the information.

I will of course remind you all about this nearer the time, but this is one not to miss!!!!! I am excited about it already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x