Tuesday 13 September 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday dear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Happy Birthday to me!
Bet you can't guess who's birthday it is? LOL I do get a little over excited at birthdays!
As you may or may not know I do like to indulge in the making and eating of the occasional cupcake. Well one if my bestest friends decided that rather than me making them she would make some for me, she has never baked before and practiced all week! Here are the results:
I think she done a brilliant job don't you? They even have a superstar Z on the top! I was so excited to see them and even welled a little! LOL Getting sentimental in my old age! Thank you Lou Lou x
I will pop back soon and do a birthday show and tell! I am spending the day with Mr Wonka, I think you will agree a spot of shopping, a little lunch and a few cupcakes are in order!
See you soon.
Birthday girl! xxx

9 comments:

  1. Hiccy Burpday!!
    hope you have a fandabidozie birthday!
    enjoy yourself
    luff
    Suzie Q
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Zoe. Have a lovely day and enjoy eating those yummy looking cupcakes!! Your friend did a fab job and if she's never baked before that's amazing!!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you Mrs Wonka, hope you have a perfectly lovely day and are thoroughly spoilt. Have fun Sara B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Zoey hope you have a fantastic day love Jo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Wonkie!!!!!!!!!!! Have a wonderful day xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Zoe - have a wonderful day.

    Looking forward to seeing you again this weekend and doing a couple of your fab classes.

    Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabby cup-cakes!

    Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday to you,
    Will see you at the weekend!!!!
    Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuu

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Burfday Treacle :)
    Hope you had a thuper-duper day.
    What fab looking cupcakes, bet they were delish :)
    See you at the weekend, can't wait :D
    XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday! Hope there are some left for Friday!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x