Thursday 22 September 2011

Bonjour Miss Mimi......

Good morning bloggers! How the devil are you all. I had a lovely birthday, thank you for all your lovely comments and for all my beautiful handmade cards and presents. I was so spoiled and received such thoughtful presents that I was a little overwhelmed to be honest.
It's all over now though so back to normality! Well not quite normality, we am having some work done on the house and my gosh I am all over the place, everything is filthy and I can't imagine ever getting back to normal!
This is one of the Mimi cards from my September Penny Black class, we made three different cards and I will pop back over the next few days and let you have a peep.
I have used SU papers from the celebration range and teamed it with some "night of navy" card. I love the navy and read colour combo and am pleased with how this one came out.
Right I am off to make the patio man a cup of tea and defrost my toes!

3 comments:

  1. 'Morning Zoe! :) I love this card. It came out quite pink in the photo, is the dotted card actually red? Gorgeous! As usual...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Zoe!!!!

    Lovely card!

    Thankyou for some fab classes at the Cardinal Colours retreat. I will get my cards photographed and blogged sometime soon. Looking forward to also doing the kit of one of your classes when I get a spare moment.

    Hope you are well and recovered from the weekend.

    Hugs
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Honey :D
    Thanks for a lovely time shared at the weekend :), I LOVED doing your classes, thank you..xxx
    Loving your Miss Mimi, she is rather adorable xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x