Monday 19 December 2011

Missing In Action......and final Poinsettia card!

Hi everyone! 


So sorry that I have been missing in action, I have been unwell (ongoing and all a little bit boring!)and every day life has taken priority and blogging and crafting have been put on the back burner! 
Here is the final pines and poinsettia card that I made for our craft day, I expect you have forgotten the other two by now!


I have finished all the Christmas preparation apart from the BIG Christmas shop that's Mr Wonkas domain so I can relax a little bit and try and get in the Christmas spirit! 


See you soon xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon Zoe xxxx

    Have a Happy Christmas and all the best for 2012, hope we might get to see you at one of Jill's crafting weekends next year.

    Love Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better, have a lovely Christmas x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x