Tuesday 1 June 2010

Crate Paper "Paper Doll" Papers

I think that must have been the quickest bank holiday in history. It really went by in a flash. I was working Saturday morning then the rest of the weekend I was finishing off a wedding invitation order (still not finished!!!!!) If I ever mumble about doing any more wedding stationary please SHOOT me! It has to be the worst craft job in the world! LOL serves me right for making such a complex design! Before I started the invites I had just finished a commission for "Simply Cards & Papercraft" magazine and I used the new "Paper Doll" range by Crate Paper. They have the cutest papers and die cuts in the range I had a few bits left so have made a couple of cards to give you a sneak peek.This is the first one, I have just used both sides of one of the patterned papers and a white card blank. The white strip across the middle has been punched with the SU eyelet punch and the greeting is an old rub on from Natalies shed! I will pop back and show you the other one tomorrow. See you then xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x