Sunday 13 June 2010

Happy Birthday Natster! (for yesterday!)

Yesterday it was Natalie's birthday and so I thought I would show you the card that I made for her, it had to be SU of course! I'm sure I will spot it on a sample board in the near future! LOLI have used "Bella Bleu" papers with the "Flight of the Butterfly" stamp set. I went through a phase of using this all the time so it was nice to pick it up again! The card is "Bordering Blue" teamed with good old Kraft card & ribbon! Tony Macaroni had a fab birthday and we had a lovely time together. We have more birthday celebrating to do today with a family BBQ so had better go and chop the onions!!!! Have a happy Sunday & i'll be back tomorrow to show you the gift card holder that I made Nat to match her card x

1 comment:

  1. Hiya,
    i do like these colours together Mrs Wonka, very pretty card x
    hugs
    Suzie qx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x