Sunday 20 June 2010

SWU Colour Challenge

Good morning I hope you are all having a lovely weekend, I am off to a family BBQ later for Fathers Day, I hope you are all having fun whatever you are up to. This is my card for the colour challenge: I have used Pixie Pink, More Mustard & Real Red, an interesting combination, not entirely sure it is a successful one. Oh well, we can't always love everything we do. I will pop back tomorrow with a peep at the fathers day card I have made for Papa Wonka, it also doubles up as an entry for the latest Penny Black challenge, I love it when that happens! See ya later alligator...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x