Tuesday 14 May 2013

Crafts Beautiful May Issue Butterfly Card One

Morning everyone! (presuming that there are still people out there that actually read this! lol) 

Over the next few posts I want to share with you some cards that I made for the Crafts Beautiful May edition. I have also decided that it may be a good idea for me to pop a list at the end of my posts telling you the items I have used, I say that it is a good idea, it will be a good idea if I remember!

                            

Stamps – Itty Bitty Banner Greetings - Stampin’ Up!
Patterned Paper – Butterfly Kisses – Keiser Kraft
Card – Pink, & White
Dies – Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Dies – Stampin’ Up! 
Additional – Doily, & adhesive pearls

Right I am off to work so had better shoot! 

I hope you have a lovely day whatever you are up to.

Mrs Wonka xxx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x