Wednesday 22 May 2013

Crafts Beautiful May Issue Butterfly Card Four

Hi campers! 

Happy Wednesday! I can't believe it is the middle of the week already! Only two more days at work and another long weekend! 

This is the last card from this article that I wanted to share, and I've saved my best for last! 

I loved this one, the colours, the stamp set & the punch, well basically all of it LOL 


Stamps –  Papillion Potpourri - Stampin’ Up!
Patterned Paper – Butterfly Kisses – Keiser Kraft
Card – Pink, Hot Pink, Purple, Mustard & White
Punches – Circles, Elegant Butterfly,  -  Stampin’ Up!
Embellishments - Adhesive gems

I will be back soon with details of the second hand craft sale that is taking place this saturday in Crawley. 

See you soon 

Zoe x

1 comment:

  1. that is really pretty Zoe, i LOVE the colour combo, really pops! fab mix of patterns on the flutterbys too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x