Sunday 12 May 2013

I'm back & I won the golden ticket............................

Stand back in amazement, after nearly a year I am missing my blogging  and my blogging buddies so I have decided to make more of an effort to do it more often! I hope that you are all well, I look forward to catching up with everyone and your beautiful creations!

I wanted to start off by showing you this, my golden ticket...................(well it would have been ruse for Mrs Wonka to have not won one lol)
I went to Stampin' Up! training yesterday in Telford and was one of the lucky five people in the UK to win a golden ticket! It entitles me to free entry to the 2013 convention in Manchester! Woo Hoo! 

I will pop back again soon with some cards that I made for the Crafts Beautiful May issue. 

6 comments:

  1. So pleased someone from our team won! Good for you Zoe!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whhhooohhhooooo! Sooooo good to see you back Mrs, you and your gorge creations have been missed! Congratulations on your win, thats brilliant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY... welcome back... we've missed you!! X X X X

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY welcome back, we've missed you!!! x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on your win x

    And lovely to see you back in blogland - looking forward to seeing what you have been making x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Zoe! Good to see you blogging again. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x