Friday 24 May 2013

Second Hand Craft Sale Saturday 25th May, Maidenbower, Crawley.



Hi blog readers!

I just wanted  to let you know that I am holding the seventh "Second Hand Craft Sale" in Maidenbower on Saturday May 25th from 11am to 1pm. We have lots of sellers, all selling new and used papercraft items! There has been known to have Cricut cartridges for £5 and Penny Black stamps for £1! Bargains that are not to be missed!!! Who wouldn't want to come and stock up your already over stocked craft room! There will be "Carole's Cafe" so you can also have a cup of tea and a slice of cake in between your shopping frenzie! You will find us at a new venue (how exciting) we will now be here:

at Maidenbower Junior School, Festival Court  Harvest Rd, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 7RA. The hall is at the end of the car park by the wind turbine and in front of the pig stys. 

So what are you waiting for? Come and grab yourself a bargain or two!

If you would like anymore information please just get in touch, it is free admission and lots of friendly crafting faces! 

Mrs Wonka x

1 comment:

  1. Aaaw Zoe! I would have loved to come to this, but have just arranged something I can't get out of for all day tomorrow. Does it replace your previous sales at the church in Horley? I hope not, I always get great bargains there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x