Monday 20 May 2013

Crafts Beautiful May Issue Butterfly Card Three

Morning blog land!

How are you all doing? I hope that you had a lovely weekend, what a lovely change to see the sun shining! We have spent time with friends and family and even managed a spot of gardening! I'm sure i'll pay for that tomorrow! 

Here's my card for today, it is another card from the Crafts Beautiful cards article.



Stamps – Itty Bitty Banner Greetings - Stampin’ Up!
Patterned Paper – Butterfly Kisses – Keiser Kraft
Additional – Adhesive pearls & Word Window Punch

See you soon with one more card from this article then onto something new :) 

Mrs Wonka x

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x