Sunday 31 August 2008

Baby Boy

I thought you would like to see these 2 quick and easy simple cards which I made recently when my cousin had a little boy.

This one was for the new Mum and Dad and bubba, I used a Hero Arts elephant stamp and simply matted it onto a small card blank and used Doodlebug rub on's for the greeting.

This one was for big brother...... I have used a Sizzix die for "brother" and various rub ons for the greetings. Opps nearly forgot I also added a bit of doodling and a couple of Doodlebug sugar coated brads. He loved this card and it really made him feel like the special big brother that he is!

1 comment:

  1. Both cards are brill, my fave though has to be the big brother!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x