Saturday 16 August 2008

Helen'n New Home Card

This is a card that I made a few weeks ago for my friend Helen who had just moved. (that was lucky otherwise she would have wondered why I sent a new home card!)

I have used one of my favourite Penny Black stamps called "Cheesecake Express", I love it because you can use it for any occasion and can suit everyone! I have coloured in with watercolour pencils (as usual). It has a diagonally cut front panel which is secured by my little gem encrusted tab (which I made with a circle punch). I have used Doodlebug rub ons for the greeting and Prima flowers and gems to embellish. The paper was a really old one that I have been stroking and admiring for a couple of years, there comes a time when all favorite papers have to meet my Fiskars trimmer and to make it easier for me and the paper I always use my faves for someone special!

2 comments:

  1. All your cards are fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stamp, I've not seen that one before. You made this card really well and anyone would love to receive it. Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x