Friday 22 August 2008

Sketch Saturday Challenge

This is Sketch Saturdays card sketch for this week. This is my twisted version of the sketch. I have used Stampin Ups "Unfrogettable" stamp set, Doodlebug paper, prima flowers, black adhesive gems and Bazzill Card. I even let my sewing machine out of the bag for this one! It behaved quite nicely so I may let it out again......unless it was lulling me into a false sense of sewing machine security and next time I let it out it will go back to mushing up card and fingers!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I lourve this card, it's right up my street!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my kinda card! i love that you have rotated the sketch and split the centre image, and you've used froggies!!!....perfect! ;)
    sorry I wasn't around to comment last week, I was on holiday
    Thank you for joining in
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x