Monday 18 August 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge........

This is my entry for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge the theme for the challenge is soft furnishings you could use fabric, ribbon, stitching, buttons etc, anything you can find on the soft furnishings in the home ie curtains, cushions, sofas etc. As you can see from my entry I have used ribbon and a bow! It has taken me 6 years to master tying a bow! How sad is that? I have finally mastered it now and often sit and bow for the sake of it! I have used a Whipper Snapper stamp called "Birthday Birdy" and the Cuttlebug "Birds & swirls embossing folder. My inspiration for using a folder in this way came from Sue Nelson and her Heart Prints gallery, she is very clever with her cuttlebug folders, a real inspiration, her gallery can be found here.

5 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the sue of the cuttlebug folder, very clever

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card.

    Now you've mastered tying a bow do ya think you could teach me :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Very pretty with the bow and embossing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card, I love your embossing and very tidy score lines, the organza ribbon and bow look fab too, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, so well co-ordinated, with the embossing and the Bird stamp matching.. great! Louise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x