Thursday 14 August 2008

Would you like to swing on a star......

This is a card that I made for my friend Tracy for her birthday last month, I have been taking pics of all my cards for a while now in preparation for my blogging!!!! So at least for the first week or two there will be lots of posts! I have used a Penny Black stamp which I think is called "Cat On The Moon"

I actually got my sewing machine out for this one. I love the effect that sewing on cards gives but hate hand sewing and seem to fight with my sewing machine every time I let it out the bag! In the past, on more than one occasion, I have just been about to finish a card and I have sewn the blighter together!!!!!! Now I sew a front panel and add it to the card so that I don't risk sewing them together and wasting all that time!

Again I have used Doodlebug brads and glitter, I wish you could add glitter to blogs that would be much more effective as my photography skills don't do my glittering any justice!

The stars are just some eyelets and I have added some yellow thread to add some dimension.

1 comment:

  1. I love this stamp so much that i've just ordered it from my LCS :o)

    Can't wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x