Sunday 23 November 2008

Isn't It Jolly...........

to jump out of bed & see the whole world white! My Mum used to say that when we were kids when it had snowed....... (actually it's not white any more as it is now raining and it's all gone!!) I have been so lucky to receive a nummy new award! I have received it from Diane, Marcia and Tabalisious! If you haven't blog hopped to them before then please do as they are all wonderful crafters! The wording that goes with this award is:- This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind blogger's aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!Deliver this award to eight blogger's who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award. I am supposed to now pass this onto 8 people......but I have had a scoot around and most of the 8 I would have passed it onto have already got it.........DOH! So I am going to let anybody who would like an award today help themselves to it. Hope you all have a fab Sunday and are snuggly warm enjoying the winter weather from inside!

1 comment:

  1. Argh I had the same problem, I have tagged you on my blog so hop on over to receive it, Loads of folk seem to have it already but the facts about ourselves are fun, Hazel xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x