Thursday 13 November 2008

SHOCK HORROR! Magnolia Card.......Friday Sketchers Challenge!

Well nothing like leaving it to the last minute!! This is my entry for the Friday Sketchers challenge. We had to use the following sketch for inspiration.......

The shock horror is because you are witnessing my 1st ever Magnolia creation! This image was sent to me in a pif (thanks again lisa x). I vowed NEVER to go down the Magnolia road..........words like Freaky faces, moomin heads and monster trolls may have even passed my lips concerning them........ (please don't hit me or banish me from blog land!) but actually I am starting to warm to them. Don't get me wrong I adore the creations that some of my fellow bloggers create but its always hard to turn a Penny Black girl!!!! So all that said, my confession over with....... I actually really enjoyed making this although the colouring leaves a lot to be desired....I can only colour animals!!!! LOL

I have used my "My minds eye" papers and an assortment of Doodlebug and Prima blooms. The frill is Doodlebug and the greeting is by Making Memories.

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely cute card. Love the papers you have used and that Little Tilda looks sooo cute.
    Lyndsey xx.
    I know what you mean though PB are still my favorites too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woweeee hun! You've made a fabulous 1st Tilda card. Love the colours and the papers you have used. :0) Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! You made her look so nice :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done a great job with your first Tilda! The papers you have used are lovely and we might just see a few more Tilda's on your blog.......
    Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh....this is lovely....so pretty and beautifully coloured...

    I'm like you...not sure, but the new range is growing on me....don't own any but have been sent some too.......MMmm...we'll see...but I do like the new christmas and pink ranges...perhaps if I coloured one......I may be converted..!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous Zoe!! Lovely papers! Have a great weekend!
    Justine

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I never thought i'd see the day that Mrs Wonka makes a card with a magnolia image on it.

    Beautiful card

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. well moomin girl, I likes this very much, and winmeister says hello!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mrs Wonka
    I love your card! My husband wanted to draw a mouth on one of my Tilda's the other day, he didn't get the little characters either lol!
    Hugs Lynsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mrs. W, You have done it again!!!! Another super duper cute card! Really loving the bright, pretty colours for this non-traditional card! This Tilda is fabulous on a Christmas Card and you coloured her so beautifully! Love you take on the sketch too!
    Hugs TaraG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x